NFT UX Strategy
Web3 presents countless new opportunities for the future of how the world will work. With NFT’s being a new technology it’s important that any potential investor understands the utility of each project. The team at Pixel.so trusted our team to organize information so that potential holders could easily understand the goal of their project which would be an NFT platform that allows the community to get loans using there NFT as collateral.
Our team came out with a best practice for organizing NFT related content which would include:
- Benefits – outlining how the NFT platform would benefit the community.
- How it works- how the platform worked and in this case breaking out the process into two use cases, borrow NFTs vs Lending USDC, each with unique steps of how they functioned.
- Tokenomics – a greater preview into the economics behind the NFT.
- Roadmap – A vital aspect of each NFT project which outlines the deliverables of the project in line with a timeline or percentage of sale completed of the NFT.
- Where to Buy the token – while some NFTs allow you to mint directly on the website the Pixel.so decided to launch on multiple exchanges.
Fully Editable VIA WordPress
Ensure the page was fully editable through WordPress without any development knowledge was also key for ongoing maintenance for any marketing staff that did not know code. This also means that changes could be made in real-time with a click of a button.