September 9, 2019
Now Hiring: UX/UI Designer
Our team is looking for a freelancer UX/UI Designer to assist us in the creation of user experiences & user interface design for a variety of clients. This person will have strong knowledge of user experience trends, using data to make design decisions and interactive experience through programs like Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio, Anima, or Sketch. Experience with the creation of digital ads to complement website experience will be needed. You will work with our development and project management team to bring projects from concept to completion.
- Analyze customer requirements and user data to make informed decisions about user experience strategy.
- Design original user interface layouts on both desktop and mobile for a variety of clients.
- Collaborate with clients, project management & developers to build working prototypes.
- Optimize existing user interface designs to drive increase engagement/conversion rate.
- Work with the marketing team to design advertising collateral to complement user experience strategy.
- Strong understanding of user data collection tools such as Crazy Eggs, Hot Jar, etc
- Strong expertise in using modern UX design programs such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision Studio, Anima, etc
- Strong communication skills and openness to adjust creativity based on client and team feedback.
- Understanding of design trends including Direct to Consumer.
- 4+ years experience
- Portfolio or Case studies
Amount Of Work Available:
- 725+ Hours
- Contract position
- Work from home or in our Huntington Office
- Ability to grow into a full-time position.