March 3, 2021
Now Hiring: Paid Media Specialist
Our team is looking for a part-time/freelancer to assist us in the creation and management of Paid Media campaigns across Google and Facebook platforms. This person will have strong knowledge of optimization strategies, data analysis, identifying opportunities to drive performance and campaign implementation. Their primary responsibility will be to drive positive ROI for each client. They will work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialist to reach our client’s goals, offering deep insight to drive measurable growth for our clients.
- Implementation, management, and optimizations of paid media accounts across Google Search (including shopping, display & video) & Facebook
- Performance analysis & optimizations
- Pull data and create reports; tracking KPIs, trends and pinpointing issues & opportunities
- Weekly performance reporting
- Communicate performance, recommendations & action items to Digital Media Specialist and occasionally to clients
- Assist Digital Marketing Specialist with various account tasks and projects
- Effective ad copywriting & testing
- Suggest and develop new campaigns & tests across multiple channels
- Strong knowledge of SEM & Social optimization strategies to drive conversions at costs at or under the goal
- Highly skilled in data reporting; pulling data, creating pivot tables, translating data and drawing conclusions
- Expert in Excel & Google Sheets
- Knowledge of paid media metrics and how they interplay with one another
- Understanding of the changing Paid Media landscape and the ability to quickly adapt
- Willingness to research and find solutions to challenges
- Case studies & ability to prove your results (this is a must)
- 2-4 years of agency experience.
- 3 Client references.
- Experience with Google Analytics & Facebook Conversion Setup
- Proficiency in Google Adwords & Facebook Ads Manager platforms
- Google Adwords Certified/Facebook Blueprint Certification or ability to take an exam to show best practice knowledge.
- Expert in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Excellent communication skills- Needs to be able to effectively and clearly communicate performance
- Superb attention to detail
- A thirst for knowledge; willingness to learn new tactics and opportunities to enhance skills
- Flexible work hours & work from home
- Ability to grow within the company for a full-time position