Now Hiring: UX/UI Designer
Seeking a User Experience/User Interface Designer who is passionate about their craft, obsessed with how their experiences impact client performance and loves to combine creativity and data analytics to create new client design innovations.
As a UX/UI designer, you’ll be working hands-on with projects at the different stages of the project lifecycle – from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, to designing wireframes and building layouts, while ensuring all deadlines are met.
The person that would best fit our UX/UI position has:
- User experience-oriented – Displaying proficiency in visual design for website + mobile solutions.
- Familiarity with Invision Studio, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Experience with Hotjar, CrazyEgg or other behavioral analytics programs.
- Ability to use data to make an informed decision about design based on data
- Clear understanding of best design practices & feasibility of design during development.
- Respect for and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in teams across both developers and strategists
- Reliable, Responsive and Chill (you read that right).
We Would Also value:
- Graphic Design Experience
- Usage of programs like adobe photoshop, illustrator & indesign
- Application of web-based animations on design
- Portfolio of work
Benefits for you:
- Located in the heart of Huntington Village
- Work with a high growth team that gets things done.
- Remote days available
- Ability to grow with company
- Margaritas Wednesdays
- We’re always casual, creative and fun.
Job Type: Contract
Apply by emailing [email protected]