Now Hiring: Project Coordinator
Mission Disrupt helps companies Navigate This Digital Era. Our digital marketing agency is dedicated to assisting companies in captivating users with dynamic digital user experiences, targetted online channels & personalized creative. Our experience includes working with e-commerce companies, financial institutions, service firms & modern brands looking to gain an edge by using data to drive personalized experiences and superior results.
This position will involve being apart of all aspects of our marketing projects spanning across creative services, technical projects such as website development and strategic marketing initiatives. Your role will be important in supporting client initiatives from concept to project completion, ensuring our team has all the resources required for successful project launches. Your task will be to keep the team organized and on schedule while communicating with the client project timelines.
What You Will Do:
- Establish and maintain workflow process through project management programs.
- Establish and maintain an accessible relationship with all team members, vendors and clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for client requests.
- Assist with the coordination of client meetings, presentations and supporting materials.
- Communicate and coordinate required follow-ups for all project deliverables.
- Develop project schedules including creative and production timelines.
- Support operational training efforts including the coordination and documentation of training guides and materials.
- Reinforce operational procedures throughout agency to ensure maximum productivity and accuracy of work.
- Work closely with strategists, developers, designers & creatives to determine project specs and production techniques as well as troubleshoot any issues and offer creative solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any production issues.
- Projects include but not limited to, digital promotion and advertising, website development, user experience design ad, and administrative tasks.
- A passion & knowledge or willingness to learn in digital marketing/advertising
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborte with team members
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field and 0-3 years of agency experience.
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining production schedules and budgets for multiple concurrent deadline-driven projects through all phases of discovery, strategy and production.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Benefits for you:
- Located in the heart of Huntington Village
- Work with a high growth team that gets things done.
- Remote days available
- Ability to grow with the company
- Margaritas Wednesdays
- We’re always casual, creative and fun.
- Temp to hire position
- $20 Hours Based On Experience
Email: [email protected] to apply