Now Hiring: Digital Media Specialist
Digital Media Specialist – Part-Time
About Mission Disrupt
We are a digital advertising/marketing company that drives growth for brands through digital strategy, custom website experiences and paid media services. Our team combines clear strategy, creative messaging and data-driven solutions to ensure our client’s missions our successful. We’ve built a digital marketing agency where creativity & authenticity is valued and no shortcuts are accepted.
Our team is looking for a part-time/freelancer to assist us in the creation and management of PPC/social media campaigns. This person will have strong knowledge of PPC/digital media strategies and ability to optimize these channels on a weekly/daily basis while reporting results to our team. Above all they’re primary responsibility will be to drive positive ROI for each client. They will work closely with our project managers to reach our client’s goals, offering deep insight to drive measurable growth for our clients.
Ultimately, Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Ability to create proposals and pivot strategies around client campaign requests.
- Weekly management of search engine marketing channels like Google adwords across search, display and video networks.
- Prepare weekly reports discussing KPIs, and actionable tasks for the week.
- Ability to create detail action items adjusting campaigns for maximum performance.
- An understanding of the changing PPC landscape, educating our clients on new best practices.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
- Keep up with the latest Media, PPC and SEM trends.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of PPC CPA strategies.
- Proven management/optimizations of PPC campaigns.
- Strong conversion optimization tactics.
- Knowledge of bid strategies including Maximum Conversion, Cost per acquisition, Target Outshare rank , target return on ad spend.
- Understanding and ability to implement Edward scripts to enhance campaign performance.
- Case studies & ability to prove your results (this is a must)
- Local to the Long Island Area
- Google Adwords Certified or ability to take an exam to show best practice knowledge.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- 3+ years of agency experience.
- 3 Client references.
- Commission offered for all client work brought in
- Flexible work hours & work from home