Purchasing With A Purpose
ACCSES New Jersey is a is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing employment opportunities to an individual with disabilities through community-based programs located throughout New Jersey.
As their agency of record, they tasked us with coming up with a social media campaign that raised awareness of their employment advocacy efforts, raising a digital army of online advocates for their cause. Our team responded by creating the #OurPurpose campaign, designed to tell the stories of how employment impacted the lives of individuals with disabilities.
The result, a multi-award-winning campaign that inspired users through perspective based storytelling.
- 2018 Silver Winner of Content & Marketing-Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2018 Long Island Digital Awards – 1st Place Social Media Marketing Campaign
Over the course of 5 months, we released 13 inspiring stories and the response rate was from the Facebook community was massive. The posts contributed to the following results
- 8,345 engagement actions including likes, comments & shares.
- 94,806 people reached.
- 8% to 15% engagement per post.
- 690 Followers gained from posts.
- 1 Army Of Digital Advocates
Furthermore, this campaign has helped ACCSES New Jersey debunk the myth that people with disabilities aren’t able to provide value to businesses, instead, changing the conversation to how they add value and what having employment opportunities can do for them.